Image Source: Burst
If you are thinking of changing the front gates on your property, there are many options. Of course, you want reliability and durability with the entrance to your home, as well as providing more than adequate security. Our world is becoming more automated by the day and when thinking about gates, going electric is the obvious choice, and remotely operated gates allow you to drive in or out without leaving your vehicle. If you are yet to be convinced that your gates should be electrically operated, here are a few of the benefits you can expect to enjoy with motorized property gates.
1. Safety – If your gates open and close automatically, there’s much less risk of a person gaining unauthorized access, so your children can play safely in the garden. Animal thefts are on the rise, and motorized gates will prevent your pets from being kidnapped. Heavy gates that need to be manually opened pose a safety risk and by opting for electric gates, you are minimizing the risk of personal injury. It is oh so easy to hurt your back while trying to open or close heavy gates, yet with an automated solution, this could never occur.
2. Convenience – We all know how it feels to leave the warmth of the car to open the gates in driving rain, and with automated gates, getting wet is a thing of the past. Simply hit the remote when you are a couple of minutes out and the gates will open for you, and close behind you. This especially helps when you are running late – even a minute or two will help – and when you consider how much time you actually spend opening and closing your front gates over a year, that’s quite a lot of time saved.
Image Source: Pixabay
3. Privacy – With motorized front gates, there will be no more pushy insurance salesmen or hawkers to disturb you. They simply won’t be able to reach your front door. You can relax on your front porch without passers-by seeing you, and should you wish to allow someone access, simply hit the remote button.
4. Lower Insurance Premiums – Many insurers will drop their prices a little if the property has electric gates, as they make your home more secure. Insurance companies work on risk assessment and they realize that having an electric barrier between your home and the outside world reduces the risk of a robbery.
5. Added Security – Installing electric gates provides yet another barrier for the burglar and most will simply target a property without automated gates, rather than trying to gain access. The gates automatically close, which means you can never forget to close the gates, thus eliminating the opportunity for a thief to gain entry.
Image Source: Pixabay
If you think it is time to change your front gates, you are well-advised to check out several electric designs available and it is likely you will find exactly what you are looking for. If you would like to source a supplier, an online search will bring up a list of local companies who will be happy to help you select the perfect solution for your home.