Owning a Jeep CJ can be a lot of fun. They are retro, capable and a true joy to own. However, they are pretty lacking in terms of modern conveniences. You can potentially improve your ownership experience with a few accessories. The following are some of the best Jeep CJ7 and CJ5 accessories you can buy in fall 2021.
Best Jeep Lift Kits
Although not strictly accessories, Jeep lift kits can be a lot of fun. These Jeep CJ5 and Jeep CJ7 parts let you ride higher and take on tougher terrains. It is important to note that both the CJ7 and especially the CJ5 are not great at taking corners at speed. Thus, you should be careful if you add a lift to that. Nonetheless, on the trail, that isn’t an issue.
There are some great Skyjacker, Rubicon and Rough Country lift kits available for the Jeep CJ. The CJ7 tends to have the most parts available. However, you can find lots of options for the CJ5 as well. These are the two most common iterations of the CJ.
Best Aftermarket Accessories
If you want to accessorize your Jeep CJ, there are lots of options on the market. You can do some subtle upgrades such as installing new floor mats. Alternatively, you can try something a little more extreme such as a new roof.
- New Bumpers: A more aggressive bumper can help you to get that look you want from your CJ. Alternatively, you could replace an aging bumper with a retro part. It is hard to find good-quality OEN parts in many cases. However, there are plenty of options that are aftermarket but designed to fit the original look.
- Seat Covers: Seat covers can help to protect your seats from the elements and from any dirt. They can also customize the look of your Jeep CJ. Some covers even make the seats more comfortable.
- Upgraded Seats: Alternatively, you could go even further and invest in some upgraded seats. While Jeep CJs look great, they aren’t known for their comfort. New seats (especially if replacing aging seats) can help you enjoy your Jeep even more.
- Soft Tops: Getting a new top for your Jeep can refresh the exterior while also making it more practical. With a soft top, you can easily put it up and down as you need. There are some excellent aftermarket options for CJs.
- Winch: A recovery winch could help you out in a tough spot if you take your Jeep off-road. Better yet, it can give you a way to help out a friend (thus gaining bragging rights on the trail). While not many people are using CJs as workhorses anymore, a winch can also help with practical uses.
Order New Jeep CJ Accessories Today
Discover more about the Jeep CJ accessories you can order online. Remember, you can also get many similar parts for newer Jeeps. For example, you can grab some Jeep JK parts, if you have the newer Wrangler. Check out some of the options available today and get ready for fall 2021.