The prom is one of the most important social events in a young lady’s calendar and if you are planning ahead for 2022 and your thoughts are turning to wearing a two-piece outfit, this article was written with you in mind. Of course, your bravery is not in doubt and we’re assuming you have the shape to go two-piece.
Here are a few tips to help ensure your outfit is perfect.
- Go Designer – The prom isn’t the only event when you can wear this outfit and if you won’t settle for second best, search online for ‘designer dress boutiques near me’, which will take you to an established online boutique. Stars like Sherri Hill showcase their creations on digital platforms, plus you can save as much as 30% on the trendy boutique prices. The online boutique has very low outgoings and this is reflected in the low prices.
- Choosing A Style – Of course, whatever style you choose, it must be within the dress code, which you should be given by school staff. You could choose a traditional corset style gown, which is one of the best two piece prom dresses for a girl that wishes to remain in line with tradition. The online designer dress boutique is the place to view many stunning designer dresses; you can browse at your leisure and stop whenever you have something to do. 2022 is still a way off and a lot can happen in that time; start with style, then move onto colour and remember to bookmark the boutique’s website for easy reference.
- Full Dress Rehearsal – As your prom dress is just one aspect of your look, make sure you have it right; hair, make-up, jewellery and accessories are all components of your look. You could combine this with a visit to your local seamstress, who can carry out the minor alterations that make it a perfect fit. Once you have got dressed up and everything works, you will have the self-confidence to feel good when you enter the room.
- Online Inspiration – If you are stuck on styles, Google Images can come to the rescue, bringing you thousands of stunning examples of two-piece prom outfits. You know yourself better than anyone, so let your heart guide your head and see what style you end up with. Check out the fashion magazines and you are bound to come across a two-piece dress that ticks all the boxes. More tips are available online on choosing your prom dress.
- Skin Contrast – Choose a dress colour that contrasts well with your skin tone, whether you have a light/medium/dark complexion. You have time for some tanning, which is an idea if you have fair skin. As a general rule, light skin works with soft, pastel colours, while a darker complexion combines well with brighter colours.
With a full-on dress rehearsal, your self-confidence will be brimming and your prom experience will be one that you cherish for many years to come.